Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Capture Your Grief 2013


October is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness month. Last year I did the "Capture Your Grief" project and found it a very healing process. I will be doing my best to keep up with it this year. I found it interesting to look back at my posts from last year. Some things have changed and some things are still very similar.

Day 1: Sunrise
I wasn't up to see the sunrise today (or hardly any days). It's been so rainy the last week I'm not sure I would have seen one anyway. So I'll take a different perspective on the sunrise. These boys are my sunrise.




They are what get me out of bed every day and give me the strength and courage to keep moving. The sunrise brings a new day, which can sometimes seem so daunting in the midst of grief, but it can also be a chance to start new. To throw off whatever happened yesterday and have a fresh beginning and to make the most of the time I have with the ones that I love.


2 comments:

  1. Love it! I can agree wholeheartedly. Thank you for sharing. I am following alongside you.
    http://www.saskmom.com/2013/10/day-1-sunrise.html

    ReplyDelete