Friday, October 18, 2013

Going Private

Today is a sad day. Due to several people I know having their photos and stories stolen and claimed as someone else's, the blog will be going private for the time being. I am really bummed and disappointed because I know when we were going through all that we were, blogs of people who had been in similar situations were a HUGE help to me. I'm hoping to find a way that I will be able to protect my photos so that they can't be used by others and have the blog remain public. If I can figure out a way to do that, the blog will be able to remain public, which is my hope. Until then, the blog will be private.

It makes me so sad that there are people out there who would take the heartbreak, trials, and triumphs of someone else and claim them as their own for attention. But, it's the world we live in and my first job is to protect my family. My hope is that we can find a way for the blog to continue to be public  so that people can find our story and hopefully find some encouragement and hope in it, just like I found in other's blogs.

If you would like to be added to the list so that you can continue to read the blog when it is private, or know of effective ways to protect photos and content, please email keepingupwiththekimmels@gmail.com and we will add you. Thanks for all your support!

2 comments:

  1. How horrible. If people had ever actually experienced the pain and hurt we baby loss mommies have faced, they'd never want to steal our stories. Our raw sometimes ramblings on how our hearts ache for the babies we can no longer hold. Those people make me sick. :( I agree. You have to do what's best for your family.

    ReplyDelete