Friday, October 4, 2013

Fess Up Friday


You know how htey say if your baby's crying is too much you should put them down and walk away? I use that with my 2 year old as well.

Cohen has had a cold so I have been putting a bib on him simply for the purpose of using it to wipe his nose. Built in kleenex!

Danny and I have been on a health food kick and last night we laid in bed talking and drooling about all the things we wanted to eat...pizza...garlic bread...a package of oreos.

I get really irritated when people post pictures of their kids sitting and playing. Of course there's no telling how long they actually cooperated, but I'm jealous anyway.

Last night I got in bed, loudly exclaimed that it was Danny's favorite time of year and then put my frozen hands and feet on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment