Sunday, October 27, 2013

Pumpkin Patch Rounds 1 & 2

We went to the pumpkin patch a few weeks ago when our friends were up (I think I forgot to put up pictures...) Cohen really liked it and we got invited to go with my sister and her family this weekend so we went for it! Cohen is happy about anything outside. This was actually his third trip to a pumpkin patch.

This time we decided to go pick apples and took a little ride on another tractor pulled wagon ride. It was his favorite part. We may even try to squeeze one more trip in sometime this week! The boy loves it, what can I say. Lots of room to run, pumpkins to look at, animals to see...right up his alley. These are pictures from our two trips to the same pumpkin patch. Our middle visit was to a different little farm that was a "Cohen and Mom" date so I didn't even take my camera. But we had a lot of fun. The last one we were at we rode a wagon pulled by horses out to the pumpkin patch and he loved "riding the bus". They also had a little petting zoo, and much to my amazement, he rode a pony!

                      
{Andy, Tamara, and Danny}













No comments:

Post a Comment