Monday, October 21, 2013

Family Catch Up

I feel like I've been chasing my tail the last few weeks trying to catch up on everything going on. Cohen has another cold, ugh. We've been implementing Operation: Not Catch Everything on the Planet. I'll let you know in a few weeks how it's working. Cohen is always kind enough to pass on his germs to be and I am notorious for keeping germs and getting sinus infections. Lots of fun.


Ezra turned 4 months old! I can't believe my little chunk is getting so old. He really is a sweet boy. He still isn't a great sleeper (okay, he's a pretty terrible sleeper), but what he lacks in sleeping skills he makes up for in cuteness and general contentedness. He learned to roll a few weeks back and is now rolling continuously across the floor. I put him on a blanket, turn around, and find him in a corner or up against some piece of furniture. I'm impressed at his ambition, but not so pleased with his partial mobility already.



Danny is still working away, spending his Wednesdays off with the boys while I work. He is deep in the midst of football and fantasy football.

We have been having fairly nice weather around here, cold but not raining, so we've still been trying to get out of the house when we can. Every morning when Cohen wakes up, the first thing he says is "Go Bye Bye". It's a challenge to keep him busy enough to not go crazy while trying to keep Ezra on somewhat of a consistent schedule. My family comes to my rescue quite often as Cohen hates being cooped up in the house. He needs adventure! I'm still trying to figure out what behaviors are his need of sensory input and which ones are just him being an incredibly busy boy.


Other than that, I am still working one to two days a week. We are still making diapers and are starting to plan for NICU care packages! Whew. No wonder I'm tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment