Sunday, October 27, 2013

Fall Walk

We have had a really beautiful fall around here. Lots of morning fog which isn't fun, but makes for sunny days and hardly any rain! We've been trying to get Cohen out as much as we can because we know the weather will change any day and continue raining for the next 9 months.

I have been loving all the colors around our little town lately. I took Cohen on a little afternoon walk because I had seen a big pile of leaves at a little park by our house. He wasn't terribly interested in the leaves, but he did love pushing his truck down the sidewalk all the way to the park and back. Cohen decided he was going to "cwoss da stweet" so we had a little chat about holding Mommy's hand and making sure no cars were coming. I would stop to take pictures and he would keep saying "come on!" He cracks me up with all the things he says.

I love this time of year. Boots. Pumpkins. Leaves. Cool, crisp weather. Warm drinks. Hats. Pumpkin patches. I love fall.












No comments:

Post a Comment