Monday, September 30, 2013

There hasn't been too much going on around here. Saturday I got to get out of the house with some friends from church and make my first ever trip to Hobby Lobby! It was amazing. We never really got around to decorating our house after we moved in, so I got a few things that I'm pretty excited about. Danny stayed home with the boys and it was so nice to be able to get out of the house for something other than grocery shopping!

Cohen seems to have the sniffles again. I think he's making up for the 2 years spent inside and now catching everything that is within a mile radius of him. Thankfully, he seems to be handling it all really well, aside from the getting up crying multiple times at night.

Ezra is rolling from front to back AND back to front. And not just one roll, he is rolling across the carpet. He also lays on his tummy and lifts his head and chest up really high and acts like he wants to scoot. Oh dear. I keep telling him he isn't allowed to do that this early on, I want at least a few more months of him being immobile! We weighed him the other night and he weighed 15 lbs (Cohen weighed 15 lbs at 10 months)!!! Such a chunk.

That's all that's been happening around here. The rainy season (from now until next May/June) has set in so I am going to have to start getting creative with how to keep Cohen busy. I did buy him this rain suit so that he can go puddle jumping or play outside. I ordered it big so he can wear it longer and put lots of clothes underneath it to stay warm.



3 comments:

  1. Oh my, he is chunky. So cute! And rolling already. I bet he will be an early walker as well. My 6 month old grandson started to roll about a month ago, but isn't rolling all over yet. Thank goodness.

    My almost 2 year old grandson loves splashing in puddles as well. I'm currently on the hunt for rain boots for him. The rain suit is interesting.

    Did you come down to the Everett Hobby Lobby? The one in Lynnwood is a little bigger and just a mile from my house. Have a great day! Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Elaine, we went to the one in Lynnwood! It was pretty awesome :)

      Delete
  2. Where did you get that rain suit? It is so ridiculous that I must buy one for Jonas immediately. Please email me the site. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete