Thursday, September 5, 2013

Fess Up Friday

I get sad that I can't blog as much as I would like to

Vacuuming and folding the kids clothes are my favorite chores

I felt obligated to give Ezra a bath after confessing last week that I had only given him a handful of baths in his lifetime and that I couldn't in fact remember when the last one was...

Sometimes when I want to vacuum but don't have time to actually clean and put everything on the floor away, I just scoot it to the outer edge of the carpet and then vacuum.

I hate football season.

2 comments:

  1. I adore fess up friday...however, i did miss last week and that bath deal is absolutely hysterical. :) Wish I lived closer cuz i would totally come help you...:) and ooooooo football season is fabulous, embrace it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you really vacuum the clothes before you fold them...he he he
    At least you are vacuuming.
    Ditto on the football season.

    ReplyDelete