Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sickies

We are just being a bunch of sickies over here this weekend.

Danny is recovering from having his wisdom teeth out. He had to get 3 pulled on Friday and he has some very nice chipmunk cheeks going on. He goes back to work tomorrow so he's doing his best to rest up and hoping some of the swelling goes down.

Young master Cohen has been cranky the last week or so. He also has the sniffles and a cough. I'm not convinced, or maybe just really, really hoping, that he isn't sick but just teething. His pediatrician restarted him on Zantac because he has been spitting up a lot lately. I'm hoping once he's been taking that a few days it will help with the cough. And I'm letting the teething be responsible for the sniffles. How long does teething last? I feel like it's been awhile.

And of course, not wanting to be left out, I woke up with a sore throat this morning. Boo. Thank goodness Gramma is home tomorrow!

I will leave you with some old reading material...

Our story, in case you are new here


The first time I got to hold Cohen

What it's like to be happy & sad at the same time

The first day we got to take Cohen out of the NICU after 100+ days

2011 in Review

2 comments:

  1. Evenlynn's doctor said back in November that she was teething, and continued to say that for everything that was going on (crankiness, sniffles with no other symptoms, drool, etc)...and she didn't even end up with her first tooth until the end of February - now we have 2. LOL

    I've heard the 'teething' symptoms can either come and go with teeth or start early and last until all their teeth are in. I'm not sure how long it is officially supposed to last :(

    I hope you all feel better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everyone feels better soon. We're kind of the same in our house - minus the wisdom teeth. Veronica has has a bad cough for almost a week and we've been getting very little sleep. It's been brutal!

    ReplyDelete