Thanks for all your support yesterday about my Mom of multiples post. I really appreciate all the acceptance and understanding! It's one of those things that I feel like I should have been a part of and yet I'm not sure where I really belong. And welcome to all the new readers from the link up. There were over 1100 people that visited the blog yesterday! Anyway, here's your Fess Up Friday since I know I've been slacking the last few weeks.
* We finally took the Christmas wreath off of our front door. And only because I knocked it off with a broom while I was sweeping the porch.
* Whenever I go to clean my house, I usually end up avoiding the obvious messes and doing something like cleaning my silverware drawer or organizing my socks
* Danny and I were talking while laying in bed and one of us said something and he told me he didn't believe me. I may have broken out in song with "Don't believe me? Ask the dishes! They can sing, they can dance...." (Name that Disney movie!)
* I ripped a huge hole in the knee of my favorite pajama pants. My mom cut them off and made them into shorts. This week I ripped a hole near the waistband. Sigh. I guess I've gotten my money's worth out of them, they were a gift in college. Maybe it's time to retire them? I don't want to make any hasty decisions I'm going to regret, so I'll give it a few days...
* While Danny were out on a "date", buying babyproofing stuff at Target, we bought Cohen an Easter outfit. And it cost more than $5.
* Sometimes I leave loads of laundry in the dryer for days (a week?) because I don't want to fold them and I know no one else will notice it there
* After my niece found negatives to an old roll of film, I had to explain to her that before digital cameras we had to use film and take them into the store to get them developed. It made me feel old!
* I may have giggled continuously when I went back to get Danny after he had his wisdom teeth out and the Dr. said he had a "manly case of the hiccups" after surgery. The lady giving me his instructions probably thought I was nuts...which is partly true. He's doing fine by the way, I've been making him stay in bed since he's going back to work Monday.
* Yesterday I had jelly beans and chips for lunch followed by a milkshake for dinner. It wasn't my best idea ever.
And also, in case you didn't get a chance to see this video on our facebook page, I think it's worth watching.