Thursday, March 15, 2012

Surprise Visit

Today we got a little surprise visitor! I heard a knock on the door and hesitantly went to see what who it was, since I was still in my pajamas. It was my long lost little (big) brother!!!

He goes to school at Gonzaga and is majoring in engineering, he is quite busy being a genius so we don't see him too often. Have I mentioned he's a genius? He's going to build Quantum computers at UC Santa  Barbara this summer. I don't really know what that means, but I think it has something to do with robots. He will tell you it doesn't, but I think it does.

Anyway, it was good to see you Uncle Johnny, we love you!!


2 comments:

  1. Hi John! Cute pics, Cohen looks like he could sit their forever :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah!! Good times ahead for Cohen with Uncle Johnny! He loves to get the kids all wound up (until he gets in trouble) :)

    ReplyDelete