Friday, March 16, 2012

Fess Up Friday

Here we go again! People seem to like Fess Up Friday posts. I can't figure out if it's because a lot of ridiculous things happen to us, or because they happen to everyone but nobody likes to admit it....either way, here you go:

* One night I (apparently) woke up to Danny's alarm and was waving my phone around telling him repeatedly to turn it off. Another night I (apparently) woke up and yelled "What IS that?!" when his alarm went off. I have no recollection of any of this so I can't tell you whether it's actually true or not

* One morning while playing with Cohen I went to open the curtains and the curtain rod came apart and I was standing there holding the one middle end with the curtain on it. Cohen was playing in his exersaucer right under me and I was worried about letting go and having to explain a large gash in his head when it fell on him. So, I did what any good mom would do. "DANNY! GET UP!" He slowly made his way out to where I was standing and I handed him the curtain rod to put back together since I couldn't reach it. Then I proceeded to tell him that since he was up now, I was going to take a shower.

* I am that person who watches The Biggest Loser while eating ice cream

* I drove through the Starbucks drive thru on my way to work and realized I had no wallet. I later found it in Cohen's diaper bag that I had sent to his Gramma's with him. Thankfully, there was a kind soul at Starbucks that gave me my coffee anyway (THANK YOU!!!)

* Sometimes I feel like I have way too many things to confess.

p.s. Some of you have left me questions in the comments lately and I usually try to go through and answer them, so you can check back for the answer. Or you can ask on our facebook page and then I will know you got the answer!

2 comments:

  1. I love Fess up Fridays. :) I've had moments throughout my week lately that I think, "If I had a blog, this would be my Fess up Friday moment!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL on the eating ice cream while watching Biggest Loser. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete