Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sun Day

It's amazing what a little sunshine can do for the soul. It was a beautiful day here yesterday. Danny and I spent the morning at Target getting baby proofing supplies (Cohen's OT thinks he will be crawling in the next week or two!) Then we went to a park to scope it out for Cohen's birthday party. Nearly every single park shelter is already reserved for JUNE! We were hoping to do it outside at a park, and reserve a shelter in case of rain, you know, since there's a 90% chance even in June. Sigh.

Anyway, SUNSHINE! We spent the afternoon out on the lawn on a blanket. It was literally a breath of fresh air that I really needed. As I laid in the sun with Cohen and Danny, I just thought to myself...this is how life is supposed to be.







Here's to hoping for LOTS more sunshine! Here's where we were at this time last year...16 weeks along and getting a baby belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment