Monday, March 26, 2012

Another Week

Another busy week here in the Kimmel household...

I drove my mom and sister to the airport yesterday, they are now in Hawaii for a week. I would be a liar if I didn't admit that I was a little jealous. I hope they have a blast though, they both deserve it so much.

Monday: WIC appt
Tues: Appt with pediatrician for weight check, was supposed to have a work meeting but got out of it because the only way I could have gone was with Cohen and he doesn't like work meetings.
Wed: Evaluation with OT
Thurs: NOTHING!!
Fri: Danny gets his wisdom teeth out

That's 4 trips to Bellingham in one week, yuck. And since both my main babysitters are gone for the week that means I get to take Cohen with me everywhere. Except for when Danny goes in for his teeth surgery, my SIL Christine is going to watch Cohen then. Also, I have my niece Michelle every day after school until her dad gets home which will actually be fun, she likes to help out with Cohen and hasn't really gotten to do that yet. Here's to hoping I don't forget anything I'm supposed to be doing! Say a little prayer for us this week...

And a few pictures from our weekend.

{60* shorts guy...I love his chubby little legs}




{Always on the go!}

No comments:

Post a Comment