Wednesday, April 18, 2012

For Love of Carter

Update: We have 50 "Carter edition" diapers sponsored!  Let's make it 100!? You guys are awesome!
 
There is this certain train fabric at Joann's. It's the same fabric that Cohen has a blanket out of and the same fabric that Carter got his pictures taken with by NILMDTS. Every time I see it I can't help but buy it, I have this strange fear that it might run out and I might not ever see it again. It makes me think of my sweet boy whenever I see it.



For today and tomorrow only, you have the chance to sponsor the "Carter edition" diapers made out of this very special train fabric for the March of Diapers. It's easy, all you have to do is make a donation to our March of Dimes team. Then be sure and let me know if you sponsor any diapers so that you can be entered in the drawing to pick the next hospital that we donate to (after UW)!

Sponsor:
 One set of diapers $2
Set of 5 diapers (10 individuals) $5
Set of 20 diapers (40 individuals) $20
 
 Thank you so, so much to those of you who have already supported us in the March of Dimes and with the diapers! These are both projects that I am quite passionate about so I appreciate all of you supporting and encouraging us. Bringing comfort to other families through these diapers gives me a renewed sense of purpose and are a project that I really enjoy working on.

Carter,
You have touched a lot of lives in your short life here on earth.
You have touched my life in such a way that I will never, ever be the same.
I think about you every single day and am constantly reminded of you.
You make me want to make me want to be a better person.
You make me want to make this world a better place. 
I can't wait until the day I can kiss your little cheeks again. 
Love, Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment