Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Weekend - Saturday

We originally had plans to go to Seattle to have lunch with some of my friends, but we had to cancel because one of them had a cold. It was probably for the best since I had been sick with a cold all week too. So, instead, Saturday morning we went to the Green Barn with Gramma while Dad mowed the lawn. Cohen got to sample an orange while he was there and he loved it. Of course.



After our little outing, Gramma brought us some hard boiled eggs to decorate. We didn't dye any this year, but we did add some bling with glue and modge podge. Pretty fancy huh? Unfortunately, I left them on the table to let the glue dry and totally forgot about them. I found them later that night...so I guess we won't be eating them anyway. I don't like them anyway so I'm not that upset about it.



Saturday night Danny met up with some friends for a birthday/going away party for our friend Jimmy who is getting deployed. I had a nice quiet night at home watching some shows on hulu.

No comments:

Post a Comment