At 11 months (almost 8 adjusted):
* Cohen is sitting up
* Cohen can go from sitting to crawling, but is still working on crawling to sitting
* Pulling up to his knees and trying to stand
* Says "mama" and "dada" in his babble, but not actually to us
* Sleeps through the night without his swaddler
* Wearing 9-12 month clothes
* Weighs 16 lbs 14 oz for those of you who guessed
* Eats any fruits or veggies, avacado, yogurt, scrambled eggs
* Likes to chew on crackers but doesn't actually consume most of it
* Working on cheerios
* Loves his daddy. Every time he sees him he gets this huge smile on his face and reaches for him
Here is a video of Cohen crawling and pulling up on the stool. Sorry it's kinda shaky, he was moving so fast! At 11 months old, Cohen has been called "motivated" and "determined" by different people. I usually just smile and say something about how he had to be. Preemies fight for every.single.thing. Things that come naturally to other babies, preemies fight for. They have learned to be determined because they had to to live. So, watch out world, I think this little boy is going to do big things in his life. As always, we are so proud of him.
It's also not too late to donate to the March for Babies to help babies like Cohen and Carter!