Thursday, May 3, 2012

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not

Cohen was cracking me up this morning before I left for work. Every time I would hold the camera up he would give this big smile...he must be used to getting his picture taken or something.

{He loves me...}

 {He loves me not?}

We have lots to do to get ready for this weekend! Diaper preparing, paper printing, bag packing, t-shirt washing, and birthday present wrapping. We are very excited about the March of Dimes on Saturday! We got our shirts in yesterday and I will try and post a picture of them tomorrow. Saturday is also my mom's birthday and our special NICU buddy Eli's birthday and we are very excited to get to spend their birthday's with them.

3 comments:

  1. May 5th is a good day! Our grandbaby Malachi turns one already! Whew! Where does time go?!
    Have fun! and by the way.... cute photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Those pics are great!!

    ReplyDelete