Friday, September 16, 2011

Due Date Party

{Blue Cake Pops!}
 
Karen and Mrs. Smith (she is going to scold me for still calling her that...) threw me a "Due Date Party" on Sunday Sept 11. We got to celebrate Cohen and how far he has come and also remember Carter. We brought the Build-A-Bears we had made for the boys when I was pregnant. I also brought the pictures of Carter that the NILMDTS photographer took. I was happy that there were 2 "It's a boy" balloons too. We got lots of fun presents and also some thoughtful gifts for Carter too. It was a perfect day and it was nice to have something to look forward to.



{Mrs. Smith - Gramma 2, me, Karen, Mom, and Christine}

{The Girls}


{Playing smell the melted candy bar in the diaper and guess what it is}




{I love this little keepsake box}


{Love this blanket! Handmade by Danielle's mom}


{A poem for Carter}

{Ringer tee...just like Daddy's favorite shirts!}

Thanks for the wonderful day ladies!! 

1 comment: