Saturday, May 7, 2011

A Little Outing!

Today I told Danny that he was taking me for a little outing to Build-A-Bear. I have been wanting to go there and make two little stuffed animals for the boys. So this morning we got up, I put on JEANS for the first time in over a week and we headed out. Danny dropped me off at the door closest to Build-A-Bear so I didn't have to walk very far. We got to the store and each picked out a bear. Then they stuff it and put a little heart in it and have you "make a wish". Then we each picked out an outfit, they happened to have one Seahawks outfit and one Mariner outfit, so it was a pretty easy choice! After that Danny had to go get fitted for a tux for a wedding he is in so he took care of that while I sat at the pretzel place and ate a pretzel! After that I was tired so we headed back home. Upon arriving home I took a 2 hour nap! I guess that was too much excitement for one day, but I was happy to have finally gotten to make my bears and I think it was good for my mental health.

No comments:

Post a Comment