Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Little Chub

I'm pretty exhausted tonight. The car is still in the shop. Danny doesn't get to come down until Friday. We wore Cohen out yesterday. Grampa and Auntie Christine got to hold him and Auntie Karen took lots of pictures of him for his birthday. We put him back in his crib and left about 3 yesterday afternoon and when I called to check on him last night he was still asleep. This little chub weighed in at 6 lbs and measured 18 inches long for his 3 month birthday. Does anyone have any suggestions for books on grief/loss? I would love some suggestions if anyone has any.





6 comments:

  1. Aww, what a big boy! He's looking so good! :) I'll ask a couple of people about a good book and let you know if they have a good one for you to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jana~ I just cant get over how adorable he is and how good he looks! Amazing - I have a plethora of books that helped me in my healing process:) i actually have a few I would love to give to you if you want. When you are in town next let me know and i can get them to you. If not, I can give you the titles of them. Blessings to you today, and I will pray for extra strength for you! love~ Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. My best friend shared this book with me after my miscarriage and it was great.
    http://www.amazon.com/Comfort-After-Losing-Pregnancy-First/dp/0738209651/ref=sr_1_36?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1315425176&sr=1-36

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found that books did not help me at all. I lost my son due to early labor at 23 weeks. Talking to people who went through the same thing helped. I found a great website, www.babyandbump.com there is a loss section on there. Most of the women are from the U.K. but they helped me out alot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love his face so much. Everytime I look at pictures of him I want to smooch those cheeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sorry I found your blog from a friend of mine. I have been there, I lost my first son 21 years ago. Books: Empty Arms, When hello means Goodbye, and Still to be born. These 3 books are the reason i got through the loss of my son and had six more babies. If you ever want to talk I am on FB (who isnt these days) my name is Tricia Claassen Mapes

    God Bless

    ReplyDelete