I am finally posting two of the videos I took last week. It's kind of long but you can see his little eyes open :) The other one is of him chewing on his tube, one of his favorite activities. I made it successfully through rounds again today. Cohen has mostly been having quiet days, but he isn't making much progress on his ventilator settings. He is going to get steroids next week to see if it helps his lungs out at all. Since he is still getting rid of his rash they don't want to give the steroids to him yet because they can hide the symptoms of infection, so they want to wait until his rash is hopefully gone to give them. If the steroids don't work then they will start thinking more about fixing his pda, which they also won't do until his rash is gone because the rash is right where they would make an incision. For now the plan is to let him kind of hang out until they try the steroids next week. Please pray that he doesn't continue to have to go up on his ventilator settings and that his rash heals quickly. He has been on his meds for the rash for almost 2 weeks now and it looks so much better. Since Cohen has been stable we have been getting to hold him every day for a few hours which we love.