Thursday, July 28, 2011

Gramma to the Rescue!

It's terrible not getting to see Cohen!!! I haven't seen him since Saturday - we are going on 5 days! My mom went down to check on him today (she can't take not seeing him either!). And the nurse even let Gramma change his diaper!! She was thrilled...Don't worry Mom, you can change his diapers ANY time :) I have been getting many updates, pictures and videos of the little mighty man.
Drs are still talking extubation but are trying to go slowly and make sure he is ready. They switched the mode of his ventilator to one that is more of a weaning mode. Will talk about extubating again tomorrow...one of these days he will get that tube out! He is up to 2 lbs 14 oz and is getting 6.9 mL of food/hr. He has had a good day with his ventilator changes. I plan on going tomorrow  because I am feeling quite a bit better today. Happy 33 weeks little buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment