Thursday, December 15, 2011

You Did What!?

So, I did something kind of crazy last night. And so did my mom. We got tattoos!!!! Yes, we drove downtown to the tattoo store and got tattoos. This is something I have wanted to do for awhile, and my mom decided she wanted to get one too. She went first to so that I could see how bad it was. She said it didn't hurt, which was a lie. It did hurt, but it was worth it!

{I was nervous for her!}

 {Here goes...}

{Carter Garen, Forever Loved}

{Ready to go, I think}

{Trying to be brave}

{Finished}

 {And here it is this morning}

The footprint on the right is Carter's with his initials to the left and the footprint on the left is Cohen's with his initials to the right. It's bigger than I planned, but since the footprints are actual size that's how it turned out. And they are a big part of my life, so they can have a sort of big tattoo. I love it, it makes me happy.

7 comments:

  1. LOVE it. And that your mom got one, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! They turned out great! How were they able to draw the footprints so accurately? cute cute cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so brave! It looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that is AWESOME you two! Merry Christmas:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tiff - they photocopy the footprints and then turn them into like an ink sticker that they put on your skin and then tattoo over it and then he looked at the originals too

    ReplyDelete