Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Auntie Karen!!!

Today is my wonderful sister Karen's birthday. We stopped by in the morning to drop her off some birthday coffee and show her Cohen's onesie. Cohen also made her a little birthday card that he wanted to drop off. He loves his auntie and always has lots of big smiles for her. Cohen also made this special video for his auntie.



We love you Karen! You truly are an awesome aunt and Cohen is lucky to have you for one. I am so glad you are my sister and you have been such a huge support to us this last year. I am so glad you were there the night the boys were born and that you got to hold Carter. That will always mean a lot to me. We hope you have a wonderful birthday, you so deserve it!!

6 comments:

  1. So sweet that Karen got to hold Carter! What a blessing! Makes me cry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for bringing Cohen by today! It really did make my day! I was able to get myself out of funk :) I am truly blessed to have you for a sister and Cohen & Carter for my nephews! Tell Cohen thank you for his video full of smiles! It made me cry tears of happiness and smile :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Cohen's smile! Everytime I see it...I cant help but do the same! Happy Birthday to Karen! (again! one can never have too many birthday blessings!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely present! Happy Birthday to Karen! Great job Cohen! She is super special just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jana, that was such a cute vidio. I really liked the outfit you had on Cohen. You are a wonderful mama, and inspite of the sadness of loosing one baby, I know you will enjoy watching, and helping Cohen grow to be a man of God.
    Christmas blessings, Bonnie VanFossen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah,
    Love the photos and video! So sweet, Jana and Danny! He is so special isn't he as all babies are?! Love his smiling face! Such a joy and a blessing. "Children are a gift from God!" Have a great Dec. with the preparation of the celebration of our Lord's birth. You are doing a wonderful work this Christmas. God bless!

    ReplyDelete