Monday, December 12, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

We actually did decorate the house a little while ago. My mom and Karen came over and helped me decorate. We put on the music and decorated and then had hot chocolate afterwards. I just couldn't quite seem to get started by myself so it was great to have them come over and help (and by help I mean do most of the work). These pictures probably won't be that interesting to most of you, but I like them and want to remember Cohen's first Christmas.

{Cohen's nativity set}

 {Wild little Christmas tree with snowflakes}


{Entryway table with flameless candles, oh and there I am too}

 {Even Cohen's toys got decorated! Don't worry, he can't actually touch the lights but he LOVES to look at them}


 {This is probably my favorite part. Sparkle snowflakes in the kitchen}

{Little tree by night}

 {Little tree in the day and no I'm not wrapping Cohen's presents :)}

1 comment: