Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Surgery....

...is NOT needed at this point!!! YAY! We do have to come back to Seattle next week for a follow up with Cohen's eye Dr, but his eyes haven't gotten any worse. So, COHEN GETS TO GO HOME!!!! We are so excited, and I'm not sure it has hit us all the way yet. I have been feeling a little off since yesterday so I am at the home taking a little rest and hoping that this is just stress and not the flu or something. But thank you all so much for all your prayers. We are beyond thrilled to be taking Cohen home tomorrow!!!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. HOORAY!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!!
    Barb Mellema....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Home sweet Home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am so thrilled to hear this!
    <3 Much love and prayers!
    (Auntie) Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness I'm so so so happy for you guys!! You'll stay in my prayers for a safe trip home and back to Seattle!! <3 to you guys!
    ~Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yippee!! Safe travels for you guys. (And now the fun of traveling with a baby begins :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay drive safe and welcome home Cohen kimmel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray!!!

    You are such a pill for making "Surgery" the title for this post, I was so worried before I read it!!

    I am so happy for you guys!! Cohen is going to think home is so QUIET!!

    this is such great news!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay yay yay!!!!!! Praise God! I am so happy for you guys! Enjoy your first day with Cohen home! :D

    ReplyDelete