Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Third Trimester

Oh, hello mysterious third trimester!!

I wasn't sure we'd ever get to meet, but here we are. I'm excited (and a little nervous as I've never been here before) to see what you have to bring me.

I'm sure you will bring days of me sitting on the couch eating bon bons, resting of course, while getting my feet massaged. I'm sure I will also have lots of cute maternity clothes that make me look like one of those cute pregnant people instead of looking like a house. I know Cohen will recognize my condition and be on his best behavior and letting me take lots of naps.

Please keep your cankles and swollen feet to yourself. Also, if you could please make sure baby Ezra stays head down and stops changing position every 3 seconds, that would be awesome. 

I know you will be kind to me and not give me any reasons to worry. Right? Right!? Thanks third trimester, I hope we get along well.

Jana

p.s. If any of you have been in the third trimester, please don't ruin my completely reasonable expectations. Thanks!


5 comments:

  1. i think your third trimester hopes and expectations sound perfectly reasonable! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL love your attitude and adventure outlook! SO happy this pregnancy is uneventful! PS my blog address got chanced and to continue getting updates you have to re join Google friends connect just thought i would let you know:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know! I will change it in my feed :)

      Delete
  3. I had a great third trimester, but mine was only 3 days long! LOL

    Yours already seems to be off to a better start!

    ReplyDelete