Tuesday, March 12, 2013

26 Weeks

It feels very strange to say that we are 26 weeks. All the other weeks we've been through and of course 25 weeks is our most familiar. But 26 weeks, we've never been here before!!

I've resigned to the fact that my 2nd trimester energy got lost and will never make it to my house. My limbs are apparently tired too as they fall asleep constantly.

It's also odd to feel this boy move so much. I felt the boys move quite a bit, but since there were two in there I don't think they could flip, roll, and do acrobatics like this little boy. They were head down from early on and never changed. This little fellow is in a different position every time.

While it feels a little bit odd, it feels so very good to be able to do what I need and want to do. I can take Cohen for walks, I can do the laundry, we can go to the park. I don't have to worry about laying in bed and thinking about all the things that I should be doing but can't. One of my greatest fears is/was bedrest. Bedrest is hard and contractions are hard both physically and emotionally. There's just no way I could do it with Cohen and I am incredibly thankful that we haven't had to go there and so far doesn't look like we will!

And here are some pictures of Cohen playing outside over the weekend. The happiest boy in town.






No comments:

Post a Comment