Saturday, March 9, 2013

Busy, Busy

You know those seasons in your life where everything feels crazy busy and you feel like you are just holding on until it slows down? I feel like we are in that place right now.

I have been trying to work a few extra days before baby comes which has coincided strangely with multiple meetings and classes at work as well. We are also taking a weekly class at our church. And then there are the OB appts every two weeks.

That on top of the normal housework, grocery shopping, making diapers and trying to plan meals, things have been a little nuts. We are all feeling it and are excited to get to a place where things slow down a bit. Cohen has been glued to my leg the past few days and I'll admit (and Danny will agree) I've been a little cranky. He even cried when we left him with the babysitter for our class. Usually he's practically running out the door to my sister's house or pushing us out the door for someone new to play with.

We are trying to find the balance of getting things in order for baby, working, and of course family. I will be glad when things slow down a little, even if it's only for a short while.

I'm thankful for little moments like these with my boy(s) in the midst of all the busy-ness.



No comments:

Post a Comment