Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Cohen's 1 Year Video

Happy first day of summer!! I have always loved summer, but I just realized that I haven't had a summer "off" in quite some time. I've been working in the summers since I was younger, probably the majority of summers from high school on. Now that I'm only working part time (and I get to choose my own schedule), it's like having a summer off. And so far, it's been wonderful. We haven't had that many nice days yet, but I'm hoping they are coming sometime. It's so nice to be able to look out the window, see the sun, find someone for an adventure and GO! I don't have to sit inside, working in a place with no windows and wishing I was outside. Having a little person to share it with makes it even better.

Anyway, we are taking a brief hiatus to find some more sunshine. I will leave you with this video for Cohen's first birthday, in case you've been needing an episode of Cohen.

As I was working on this video, I was overwhelmed thinking about the number of people that care about us and our boys. We have felt so loved and supported, so thank you, thank you, thank you for being a part of our lives!( p.s. You can click that little square in the bottom right corner of the video to make it bigger)


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for making me cry today (seriously, thanks!)! Great video. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL video....the songs are perfect!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been following your blog from Vancouver BC - I really appreciate you sharing your story of your boys. Thank you. Happy 1st birthday Cohen - Yahoo!

    ReplyDelete