Friday, January 4, 2013

New Year's Eve

Every year Gramma and Grampa have a New Year's Eve party for the grandkids. They all love it and look forward to it each year. Cohen was very excited that he got to go this year! We dropped him off in the afternoon and Danny and I got to go on a date. We went to an early dinner and then to watch Les Miserables at the new theater that was recently built near us. We were home and in bed by 10:30, it was wonderful.

Every year my dad sets up his train sets that he has from when he was a kid. Cohen loved watching them.

{Grampa & Gramma ready to party}


{The party crew}

{Watching trains}



{Snuggle time with Grampa before bed}

{Breakfast time on New Year's Day}

1 comment:

  1. That may be the cutest thing I've ever seen, with the little conductor hats and treat bags! Such fun grandparents! Now, how do I convince my mother-in-law to do the same with my twins?

    ReplyDelete