Monday, December 3, 2012

12 Weeks and 18 Months

We made it to 12 weeks! It has been fairly uneventful so far, just how we like it. I think I overdid it last week and I spent some time resting this weekend. I go in this week for my 12 week appointment, this one with a different doctor. I'm hoping I will leave this one feeling a little better with a better idea of what's in store. Please continue to pray that I won't get too anxious. I knew I would be nervous, but it has kind of surprised me how nervous I've been. I think my appointment on Wed will be reassuring though.

Cohen is 18 months old! I just can't even believe it. He is growing up so fast. I'm embarrassed to admit that he had his 18 month well check and I don't remember his height or weight. But, I do know that he is so close to being on the chart for his height/weight! He is following the growth curve nicely, just right underneath.



At 18 months (14 adjusted):

He gives kisses
Claps his hands
Does the "touchdown" sign
Likes to put his toys in and back out
Is eating all table food (we know this is HUGE in preemie land)
Standing
Will take a few steps on his own
Taking one nap during the day and sleeping 12 hours at night
LOVES to be outside
Wears 18 month shirts/jammies and 12 month pants

Cohen says:
- yucky
- "ba" - he says this whenever he throws something. We were trying to teach him "ball" and then we - would throw the ball, so I think "ba"= throw
- "daggie" - we don't have a dog, so we think this is actually "daddy"
- "yay"
- signs "milk" and "more"


1 comment:

  1. Love that little dirty face, to cute:) SO sorry to hear that anxiety has been creeping up on you. It's great you are going to another Doctor hopefully a empathetic one! Saying a prayer for you and baby.

    ReplyDelete