Friday, September 7, 2012

Fess Up Friday

Sometimes I wish that Cohen would just watch cartoons once in awhile. Just for 5 minutes. Okay, even just for 2 minutes.

I have seriously considered getting a whistle to blow when I need to get Danny's attention while football is on.

Speaking of Danny...I overheard him singing to Cohen one day, the song went something like this "If that looking glass gets broke, Daddy's gonna buy you a rum and coke". Wait, what? He claims it was the only thing he could think of that rhymed with "broke".

I love cheese. I packed my lunch for work the other day and I later realized that I had packed string cheese and cheese and crackers.

I also found a pair of socks in my lunch that was in the fridge. My lunch was also in a "patient belongings bag" from work. Must have been a rough day.

 I also must confess that I am having a complete lack of creativity...we want to give our local little "diaper group" a name. But I have NO ideas. None. "Diaper dorks" was suggested, but I'm not sure how well that would go over...help please! 


4 comments:

  1. This whole post cracked me up, mostly the "rum and coke" part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL over "Rum and coke", I absolutly love it when Joel makes up songs for the boys.

    The diaper name. Dorcas in the bible, very big Helper, maybe Dorcas Diaper club?? daiper patrol?? Diaper Duty?? Diapers for Dummies??

    ReplyDelete