Thursday, February 23, 2012

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy 26th Birthday, Danny!!!

{Recognize this look?}


 {22 Months}



Dear Daddy,
I love you so much, you are the greatest dad a boy could ask for. When I grow up I want to be as patient and tall as you. I also hope that I can carry on the family tradition of making better cookies than mom. I can't wait for this summer when we get to go hiking and you will carry me around in the backpack and I will get to see the world. You have taken such good care of me since the day I was born. I always looked forward to the days that you were coming to see me. The days that you read me "Spot Goes to School" and "Peter Rabbit" were some of my best days in the NICU. I loved snuggling you and running my fingers through that bear rug on your chest. I can't wait to grow up so you can teach me how to play football and baseball. Mom says I'm not allowed to play football until I'm 25, but we'll see about that. I hope you have a really great birthday and thanks for loving me so, so much.
Love, Cohen

1 comment:

  1. Your husband sounds lIke a mature, responsible 26 year old! Happy day:)

    ReplyDelete