Friday, February 24, 2012

Fess Up Friday

* While cleaning the house last weekend, I pulled 2 binkies, a slipper, a book, a notebook, a hair rubberband, a leaf, a toy jack, scrapbooking tape, and the other slipper from under the other couch. Hmm, guess I should check under there more often.

* I seriously considered putting a thumbtack on my doorbell after it was being rung several times a day. Not a good idea to ding dong ditch the crazy lady's house. We were also naive enough to believe the group of young girls standing out on the sidewalk in the dark that said they didn't do it and "hadn't seen anyone".

*After months of randomly hearing Christmas carols while standing at our sink and practically tearing apart the
 garbage disposal multiple times, we finally figured out that we have a singing soap dispenser. It only works once every few weeks which was adding to our confusion as to where it was coming from.

* After working a 10 hour day I hardly got to see my husband on his birthday :( And I still have a really hard time leaving Cohen.

* While practicing our new method of "squeezing" Cohen, I discovered that he is incredibly ticklish and that he giggled anytime I squeezed his little thighs. I may have done it repeatedly just to hear him laugh.

* I was so excited about this picture and I was saving it for Valentine's Day and then I forgot to post it. So, here it is.

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy your Fess Up Fridays. The soap dispenser thing is hilarious. And of course the photo of Cohen is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have only Just begun finding Binkies and toys in the oddest of places. Believe me. After we threw out all of our 3 year old sons binkies, we were finding them behind couches, in dressers drawers, and coat pockets for months afterwards.

    ReplyDelete