Friday, February 3, 2012

Fess Up Friday

* Last night I went to bed at 7 pm...it was awesome

* Danny makes better cookies than me. He really does

* Cohen peed through all of his clothes and has been naked since

* I feed Cohen baby food every day even though his pediatrician said only every other day

* I generally go to bed later than Danny and I always put my cold feet on him when I get in bed because he is always so warm...he doesn't usually wake up but the other night I accidentally woke him up and he told me he thought I had been out in the garage in bare feet...but nope, my feet are just really that cold :)

* Cohen's first birthday is still 4 months away but I am already planning it on pinterest. It gives me something to look forward to!

* It's been sunny here (but cold) and we have been loving getting out for our stroller walks. We can't WAIT for spring

Happy Friday!!

{Oh hey, just drinking my bottle naked}

 {I LOVE BEING NAKED!}

{Finally dressed and ready for a walk}

2 comments:

  1. I love how real you are Jana:) you make me laugh sometimes......We missed you last night. Hope you are doing ok and hanging in there. Praying for you:) Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evie LOVES to be naked too....I think sometimes that she pees through or soaks her clothes in spit-up/drool just so that I will get fed up and let her roll around naked LOL

    I love the idea of 'fess up friday' I may have to steal that for my blog... :)

    Cohen is one handsome lil dude <3

    ReplyDelete