Saturday, April 30, 2011

Bedrest Day 3

Well, not a whole lot goes on while on bedrest! At some in point in my life I probably would have thought laying in bed having all the time in the world sounded pretty good. However, its boring, and when everyone is at work there is no one around. And also, when it involves the possible well being of two baby boys, then its not so fun. I am still having some contractions, but not as many or as strong as before so we will see what they say about that at our appointment. I know having some once in awhile is normal, but I guess I am just a little nervous still at this point. For now, we are trying to stay as positive as we can for the babies (who I THINK we have officially named). I am just trying to count these days as each day that passes the babies are that much older and hopefully stronger!

Danny knows that I am really bummed about more than likely (I have to have a little hope, even if I know it wont happen :)  not being able to go on our annual memorial day camping trip with our friends and our 4th of July camping with the fam so he went and got a firepit to put on our patio so I can lay in our lawn chairs and pretend like I'm camping :) I think some friends are coming over this afternoon/evening so it will be nice to see them!

I know I have already said this, but we are SO blessed to have family around to help out and check in on me. I can't imagine still being in Seattle and not having them around!
The view from here...
Russell is glad to take part in bed rest

No comments:

Post a Comment