Thursday, April 21, 2011

19 weeks

Time is starting to go faster now, we are almost halfway! An update for this week:
- The babies are the size of mangoes
- I have gained 20 lbs and my belly is 35 inches around :)
- People say I have started to waddle
- I have actually been feeling a lot better this trimester than last so that has been nice (besides being sleepy, but I like naps!)
- The little baby flutters have been turning into little baby pokes and I think Danny will be able to feel them pretty soon!
- We have an OB appointment next week to make sure the babies are still playing nice and sharing their food and growing the same and also to finish their anatomy ultrasound
 In other news: We went to Edaleen Dairy for the first time since last summer and they had birthday cake ice cream!!! I'm sure I will be spending a lot of time there this summer. Or maybe I can get them to deliver? :)





No comments:

Post a Comment