Monday, December 16, 2013

So Many Thoughts in my Head

Let's see...here's what I'm thinking about today:

We took the boys to eat dinner in the car and look at one of those fancy houses with the lights and coordinating music. So cool.

Ezra is so close to crawling. He can even go from the crawling to sitting position, except he doesn't know he can't sit up and ends up falling over.

My new job is going well, I'm learning a lot about new procedures and surgeries (and doctors). I'm working two days a week. I miss my boys lots when I'm gone.

Cohen has taken to eating Ezra's baby food. Ezra is also eating some baby food. He grabs at our food and silverware any chance he gets. I can't get Cohen to eat squash or carrots any other way though, so I let him eat help Ez eat it.

It's only ten days until Christmas. I think most of our shopping is done! Ezzy is only getting one present in his stocking.

Christmas used to be my favorite. I hope it can be again someday.

Cohen is doing an awesome job potty training. He rarely has accidents, even when we are out and about. He is also still sleeping in a crib so nighttime potty training may not happen for awhile.

My friend had her baby at 35 weeks and she is the sweetest, tiny girl. What a journey they have been on! She has started a blog and I hope she writes out her story soon. I had lots of fun making some girly things for little Lily.

It's crazy that a 5 lb baby can look so tiny, and hard to believe that a 2 lb baby can be even smaller!

I finally made Cohen's first dentist appointment. I'm interested to see how it will go.

I think that's all. Whew, glad to have that all out!


No comments:

Post a Comment