A few days before Christmas, Ezzy turned 6 months! We have his 6 month check up and shots next week so I'm not really sure of his current height/weight, but here are a few other things:
- Still wearing cloth diapers, but wears a size 3 at night or when away from home
- Wearing 6-9 month clothes
- Working on switching to two naps a day
- LOVES eating table food: steamed broccoli, carrots, apples, bananas, potatoes. The only thing we've found that he doesn't like is green beans. He lunges and grabs at any food that anyone is eating.
- Sleeps from 8pm - 6 am although he has been waking up throughout the night the last few nights. I'm hoping it's just a growth spurt and he'll go back to sleeping again!
- He is still smiley and always happy just to hang out and snuggle
- He learned how to army crawl and is quick about moving if he sees something he wants. He gets up on all fours, rocks, and can go from a crawling to sitting position