Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Welcome Back!

Welcome back! We've missed you (even though you are all a little quiet). I quite enjoyed getting little snippets from those of you who wrote to read during our brief hiatus. I am almost finished with fixing everything up, although it really won't change anything for most of you since the majority of changes were made to older posts (deleting lots of NICU pictures and putting obnoxious wording across the remaining ones).

Anyway, making the blog private was proving to be more time consuming than just making the changes I wanted to make. So I kicked it into high gear and here we are! Thanks for putting up with us!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you are back on. I did follow when your were private but missed the post because I am so used to seeing them in my dashboard. Love reading about your sweet family. By the way I just watch Carter's slide show....made me cry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see your posts back in my dashboard! I too missed a few posts but that popped up now that you are back!

    ReplyDelete