Monday, November 11, 2013

Miss Emotional

I know I'm overdue for posting some pictures of the boys, they're coming, I promise! I have been a bit emotional lately and it's slowing me down. My friend, whose first baby was a 28 week preemie, was admitted to the hospital in labor. They were able to stop it and she is still there on bedrest. Please continue to keep her in your prayers!

I also turned in my badge at my old job last week and will be starting my new job this week.

And then on Wednesday we will be heading down to UW to speak at the bereavement training for the NICU nurses. I'm hoping I can keep it together enough to say something worthwhile.

And, the holidays are upon us. I have always loved Christmas, but since Carter died they've just been so different. We have laid pretty low the last 2 years and I don't regret it. I still love the holidays and I love getting to experience them with my family, but I am also keenly aware that there is another little boy that I don't get to celebrate with.

Oh, and the set of twin boys with their matching bikes and helmets riding down the street didn't help either. Their dad probably wondered why I just couldn't stop staring at them.

I'm a little bit of a wreck right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment