Saturday, November 16, 2013

Go, Go, Go

Some people love being super busy, me, not so much. I will take a quiet day at home with my boys over running around and having a full schedule any day.



Between our trips to UW, new job, care packages, and raising two growing boys....we're tired!



{It's never to rainy to play outside if you have a rain suit!}

I'm also going to sell a few things at a craft fair tomorrow, my first one! Sewing is my sanity, however, my boys only need so many bibs, burp cloths, etc. So, we'll see how it goes.



2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures and your crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how was the show? i want an update! i'm so glad you have an outlet (sewing) and that you've found it early enough to give you some sanity while raising two young and busy boys!!!!

    ReplyDelete