Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Adventures

Yesterday we went on a little adventure. By adventure I actually mean something normal, but that we don't get to do every day. We went on another little walk around our neighborhood. Usually I put Cohen in his stroller but today it was actually sunny out so I wore him in the little carrier that I have and faced him outward so he could see what was going on. Anytime we go anywhere he usually doesn't get to see what is going on because we have him all covered up to keep out germs. So, I wanted him to experience the great outdoors and actually get to see what was going on. It was a little colder than I had anticipated so we walked rather quickly. But, it was nice to get outside and even see a little bit of sun. We can't wait for spring!



Danny also went on a little adventure over the weekend. He and some of his friends went to Winthrop to try their hand at ice fishing. They didn't catch anything, but they had fun. We both like to be outside, but we kind of missed out on that over the last year, spending the majority of our time in the hospital. Danny needed a little outdoor adventure time so off he went. And, since they are guys, I don't have any pictures to share with you. The only picture I saw was of the boys feeding peanuts to a deer...boys will be boys.



I stayed home with Cohen but also had some friends from Seattle come up for a visit. My mom watched Cohen for a little bit while we went out for dinner and got our nails done. Hooray for adult time outside of the house! Then we came back and watched movies and ate a pile of junk food. Thanks for coming up Tiff and Tamara, I had fun!




2 comments:

  1. Love the last pic of Cohen with the bubbles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so precious. Pierce has the same bear fuzzy. Fortunately for us, we haven't had many cold days yet. Love seeing the new pics of Cohen!

    ReplyDelete