Wednesday, February 27, 2013

24 Weeks

Another week is here! I couldn't be happier that the weeks seem to be going quickly. It still seems a little odd, and maybe a little bit too good to be true, that everything is going so well. I still can't imagine myself being 40 weeks pregnant. 

This little boy is definitely a mover and a shaker. Sometimes I wonder how he can possibly be moving so much, but I love it. I wouldn't mind if he did it more during the day and less at night though. 

I am feeling pretty good. I notice myself getting tired more easily and not having as much energy. I am pretty much wearing maternity clothes now and have moved up a scrub size at work. My coworkers love to rub my belly which I know some people hate, but I think it's kind of funny. 

Some of you have asked what Cohen thinks about all this. I'm not sure he has any idea what's going on or how his little world will change. All he knows is that my belly button sticks out and he likes to poke it. 

I go in again tomorrow for my 2 week check up and hopefully all will be looking good still! This is the best picture I could get out of my photographer...Next week I will be more pregnant than I've ever been!! 


2 comments: