Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Summer 2012 - Air Show

And so it goes...just after posting this about cold/flu/RSV season, I've been a little under the weather. I spent most of the week trying to rest and trying to stay away from Cohen. He spent some time at various family members' houses in an effort to avoid germs (thank you!)

We did rally for to go to my parent's house for the Abbotsford Airshow over the weekend. Every year they do an airshow right across the Canadian border and they always fly right over the house. This year they didn't get quite as close, but it was still pretty cool. Cohen also got to meet his Great Auntie Phyllis and Great Uncle Dennis for the first time which was pretty fun.



 




{I ate 3 pieces of pie since berries are full of antioxidants, you know, to get rid of the cold}

Blech. Is it just me or is getting sick harder as you get older? We are so thankful that I found the germs and not Cohen (or Danny).

1 comment:

  1. Maybe Jana is on to something here. If we all follow her antioxidant pie diet, will we LOOK like her!!!????

    ReplyDelete