* I got Cohen a book from the library and I wiped it off with a Lysol wipe before letting him have it
* I wore a swimsuit cover up as a dress around the house because I didn't have any shorts I wanted to wear
* I put a load of laundry on our bed to fold, then I took a nap instead, next to the laundry.
* I wrote about the upcoming cold/flu season and how we were have to start being super careful about germs again and then the next day I got sick...
* I squished a bug in a tissue (ok, fine it was a washcloth... the bug scared me and that was the closest I could find to squish it with) and then I saved it to show Danny to make sure it wasn't a termite
* I had to ask a friend to make sure that NE stood for Nebraska