Friday, August 16, 2013

Fess Up Friday

I licked a self adhesive envelope

I also put a stamp on the left corner of the envelope

I consider my day a success when I don't get any bills in the mail

It makes me ridiculously excited when I get to the end of the day and realize Ezra is still wearing the same onesie I put on him in the morning and I haven't changed his outfit 7 times

I let Cohen take Stinky in the bathtub with him because well, why not, he needed a bath too...

I told our cat Russell to go find a new home after I found him on the table eating my lunch while I had been trying to put Ezra to sleep.

I have thrown a burp rag over barf on our bed and gone back to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. These always seriously crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why miss precious moments of sleep over a little puke, poop or pee? I'm with you on this one!

    ReplyDelete