Wednesday, August 21, 2013

10 Things I Love About You: Cohen

1. I love the way you drive your cars and trucks everywhere, including on my keyboard and in the dishwasher even though you know you aren't supposed to.

2. I love that you ask to go to bed and to take naps

3. I love how much you love your brother and give him big hugs and kisses

4. I love that you know so many words, my current favorites being "tato" (potato)

5. I love your fascination with people's knees

6. I love when you look at me with your big brown eyes and long dark eyelashes and give me a big smile and ask for a "hand" to hold

7. I love how much you love to play in the dirt, even though I have to bathe you constantly.

8. I love your sweet personality and your big heart.

9. I love how much you love your kitty even though he thinks you are the biggest nuisance on the planet.

10. I love that you are OURS and that God chose you for our family.

1 comment:

  1. What is it with kids and knees? Malachi does the same thing and now his knee has a BAND-AID which he showed everyone in the grocery store today.
    -Allie

    ReplyDelete